5 Ways to Brand Your Business as an Entrepreneur!
Do you have your own business? Do you have a hobby that you love to do for fun? Do you want to create a business, brand, blog, product or more?
Whether you run a foundation, support group, book club, clothing store, building your brand through a blog, work for a non-profit organization, or even if you want to create your own business it is possible! Find out what you want to do and GO FOR IT!
Many times we stop ourselves as Entrepreneurs with fear, self-doubt, buts and what-ifs. What if I fail? But what if you fly?
During my last two years as an Entrepreneur I created my own Event Planning Company,
Events by CCM and Connecting Curlfriends Natural Hair Meetup Group!
As your business grows it is essential to develop creative marketing strategies to increase awareness for your brand.
Amazing Dessert Table by: EventsbyCCM! Click HERE for more information!
Here are 5 Ways to Brand Your Business as a Entrepreneur:
1. Volunteer. Expand your brand by volunteering in your community, sponsoring items, or placing your business cards in gift bags.
2. Support other Entrepreneurs. Here are a few Entrepreneurs who have amazing brands that you should check out:
Kei Davis, Women's Travel Community www.theinncrowd.com IG: @TheInnCrowd.Co
Connecting Curlfriends, Natural Hair Meetup Group
bit.ly/CurlfreindsEvents IG: @ConnectingCurlfriends
Jasmine Merritt, Sylvia Whitlow, Melanin Girl Movement Empowerment Group,
www.melaningirlmovement.com IG: @MelaninGirlMovement
Shakela Fortson, Empowerment Group, @SisterhoodDaily
Lindsey Ford, Marketing and Graphic Design Agency @SuccessfulPromotions
Kandja Sylva, Fashion Blogger IG: @PrettyWeirdBombshell
Kayla Holmes, Life + Style Blogger, IG: @KatchingUpWithKayy
This event was curated by Kei Davis, The CEO of The Inn Crowd. We met when I attended the launch party of The Inn Crowd back in March. Not only are we supportive of each others aspirations, we are very good friends. We talk every week! I guess it's true what they say, "When women work together AMAZING things happen."
3. Collaborate with other Entrepreneurs. When you are not spending time with family you can find ways to expand your brand. Be sure to attend events, meetups or even a brunch to advertise your products or services. If there isn’t anything going on it is always a great idea to create the things you wish existed!
Connect with other entrepreneurs or local businesses and partner with them for lunch, a Day at the park, paint night, book club meetups or even movie nights.
Not only is this a way to meet other people and build long-lasting bonds you are able to expand your brand while supporting others too.
Attending events allow you to network, meet like minded individuals and even great friends.
4. Invest and Advertise. Invest in your business. You can take the DIY route if you are creatively inclined. If you are not too fond of Photoshop check out www.canva.com! Canva is a free website that allows you to make your own custom graphics for FREE! They also include templates that make it simple to design your own flyers, invites, snapchat filters, and more!
Purchase t-shirts, pillows, coffee mugs, and journals with your brand name, logo, and website. Purchase items that will help your business grow. In the lounge chair of my office space I purchased a pillow with my business name and website. Advertise your products or services.
5. Use social media to your advantage. Use hashtags that are relevant to your post. Use your bio to engage your target audience. Make sure your website is in your bio. Use clear photos when advertising and promoting your business. Use creative and captivating captions and flyers that will engage your audience. While re-branding, don’t disappear! It is ok to inquire what your target audience, followers and supporters like better. Whether it is a new logo, new colors or a new website design obtaining feedback is essential to your growth!
When women work together amazing things happen. How will you use your brand, blog or business to connect and make a meaningful impact in your community?
If you still need more assistance check out our Branding Services that we offer here!